Please call 911 if there is an immediate risk for harm or an emergency
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline now to get help by phone at 988 or 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Toll-free in the U.S. 24 hours a day.
En Español: 1-888-628-9454.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 1-800-799-4889
To report a sexual assault, Call 911 or contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 800.656.HOPE (4673) to speak with a trained sexual assault service provider in your area.
Women’s Guide to Cyber Safety 2022 was originally published by Sarah Frazier for WizCase. H/T to mentalhealthlistings.com reader E.A (named withheld for privacy) for sending this article to us.
This article is a comprehensive guide for girls and women to safely navigate internet use and online activities. Some of the topics covered:
- How to Protect Yourself From Social Media Harassment
- How You Can Safely Share Photos
- How to Use Messaging Apps Safely
- How to Safely Use Online Forums
- How to Handle Virtual Workplace Harassment
- Online Dating and Sexual Harassment
- Online Gaming Harassment Towards Women
- How you Can Prevent and Stop Hacking and Doxing
- What You Can Do as a Parent
See also: mentalhealthlistings.com: National Resources for Victims of Domestic Violence.